All 18 art Reviews

Waking Up Waking Up

Really nice! I can feel all the work! It must be a long and funny journey :D. KEEP UP!

IonicApex responds:

Cheers! I will :D

Neon Neon

Amazing :) really nice and simple

Creaturezoo Creaturezoo

Really awsome. I love the colours and the whole scene too. I also like the retro style on it like how the suits looks to me :). Unfortunatly the force line don't gratify my sense of reading well not all of them...however lovely work.

Chasing Destiny Chasing Destiny

This is very cool!Great work I like it a lot , but I can't understand why such a powerful creature look like running away fom the hunters looking at your piece in that way make me think that the monster isn't that scary or dangerous ( in my opinion ). I always like the idea of a monster that is not classicly the problem but just like an animal that kill for his nature , but you maked him look evil and so ( I repeat in my opinion ) is contradictory.By the way this work is tecnically awsome it have a great reading if we talk about the force line but misunderstood by the concept.

Nice to meet you! Nice to meet you!

Amazing! Lovely colours.I can really say that this piece tells to me , it have a great impact too!
Maybe I'll liked more to the face of the girl , but this is not a critic I just love it as it is :)

Remember when Pico did drugs? Remember when Pico did drugs?

nice work and fun. It reminds me of the cartoons and humor of a local magazine here in Tuscany being much appreciated by us here

Descend into Madness Descend into Madness

HOT!

This is Madness! This is Madness!

I was thinking to do something like this too.I like your work just hope to be able to see better the characters in short, a bit of detail in my opinion would make it stronger

Aslemn responds:

That was actually my intention. :S
When building the idea for this, I wanted to focus on using the colors sometimes used in the series, but instead of converging them in a black and white atmosphere, I wanted to make a very colorful thing to enhance these; I was also aiming on representing many scenes and objects in a single scenario; with all the objects deteriorating and merging into one perspective.

Sadly, I think I had to actually give up of some details and outlines, that contributed to things being a little hard to be seen. Oh well, I guess it's a lesson to be learned for the next attempt. :S

Six Years in Nevada Six Years in Nevada

Love Hank's pose that's awsome and the rest of the work too :D

No place for a hero No place for a hero

U are so good :D i cant critique lol...probably the only things i can say is about the eye ( in my opinion ) seems like crossed :)